inki-drop:

Another one of my ACNL villagers! I love Erik so much, he’s very… silly. There really is no other way to put it! 

inki-drop:

Another one of my ACNL villagers! I love Erik so much, he’s very… silly. There really is no other way to put it! 

fave acnl

ellesanimalhaven:

seriously though, if you’re an active animal crossing blog (daily please) and you post 90% animal crossing (the other 10% being anime/games is best) then please please please reblog this! i hate how dead my dash is :(

(via itsthetowndrugdealer)

vinegod:

How to leave an awkward situation by Katie Ryan

(via terrakion)

vines

a bunch of juniors and a senior added me in a facebook chat about band and i’m the only freshman i feel uncomfortable why did this happen

xande posts